AVISO. Debido a la permanente actualización de los datos relativos a las restricciones y medidas provocadas por el COVID-19, recogidos en esta página web, se considera imprescindible, antes de viajar, consultar siempre los requerimientos y recomendaciones de los organismos públicos y autoridades nacionales competentes de cada país. La información contenida en esta web no tiene carácter vinculante ni efectos normativos y se basa en lo recogido en las páginas oficiales del resto de países y comunidades de España.
Ten en cuenta:
- Es importante que revises las condiciones de tu viaje continuamente. Ya que puede cambiar en cada momento.
- Visita las paginas oficiales de cada país. Te las indicamos abajo.
- Las condiciones puede ser diferentes si estás vacunado o no.
- Tendrás que rellenar el passenger locator de tu compañia aerea. Revisa tu correo.
- New information released today (30th Nov 21)
- All travellers arriving in Ireland – even if they are fully vaccinated – on or after 3rd December must produce evidence of one of the following:
- proof of a negative professional antigen test taken a maximum of 48 hours prior to arrival
- proof of a negative PCR test taken up to 72 hours before arrival.
Visit Irish government website for more information
Testing at arrival airport announced
All air travellers, irrespective of their vaccination status, will need to undergo testing at the airport in which they land in Canada. This test is in addition to the PCR tests that students need to get within 72 hours of travel to Canada. There is no charge for the airport arrival test.
All students will usually need to self-isolate for around 1 to 3 days until their negative test has been confirmed.
Students may self-isolate in any safe location where they will not be able to infect anyone else. For example, in a homestay, they would have to stay in their rooms or only go to other rooms when there is nobody else there.
Travelling within Canada
Anyone inside Canada will need to be fully vaccinated to get on a plane or a train. There are a few exceptions that are being made for international students. They are:
- Unvaccinated / partially vaccinated incoming international students will be allowed to transit to their final destination via a connecting domestic flight or train provided the domestic departure is within 24 hours of their inbound flight
- Up to February 28, 2022, unvaccinated / partially vaccinated international students will be allowed to depart from Canada to return to their home country, with proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours of their departure.
Approved vaccines update
Canada has expanded its list of approved vaccines to align with the WHO Emergency Use Listing. As of January 15, 2022, international students who are 18 years old and older will only be allowed to enter Canada if they are fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines approved for entry. The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) has confirmed that international students will continue to require a suitable backup quarantine plan, inputted into the ArriveCan App prior to their arrival in Canada – and as it currently stands, this requirement is expected to now continue beyond January 15, 2022.
View Canadian government website for more information
All travellers to the USA, including the fully vaccinated, are now required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 24 hours of boarding their flight.
Visit US CDC website for more information
Si vuelves a España. visita las condiciones de entrada.
formulario para rellenar: https://www.spth.gob.es/create
Visita la pagina del ministerio de asuntos exteriores.
¡Grafton School te desea buen viaje!
Siguénos en nuestras redes sociales.