Studying in the Spain is an awesome experience, but it’s more than just that – it’s the perfect opportunity for your Spanish to flourish. Grafton School never forgets this, so we have designed an immersion program for you to be emerged 100% in the Spanish language and culture.
Read more about it. http://www.murciaturistica.es/es/yecla/
How to get to Yecla: Thanks to the low cost airlines you can easily get to the South East of Spain, where there are 3 main airports to fly to.
- The airport in Alicante is currently the sixth largest one in Spain, which has continuously been growing in size over the past years. In March 2011, the airport got a new brand terminal building replacing the two old terminals.
It is placed 15 minutes away from Alicante city centre, where you can get a bus straight from the bus station to the airport and the other way around.
Aim of the immersion program
The main aim of this program is to achieve the total language immersion.
This program is ideal for individuals with a reasonable good level of Spanish, (between A2+ and B1), easy-going, talkative and willing to meet new people and different ways of living.
From our experience, in this kind of program, the students who have a good time, are those who are willing to enjoy the locals way of life.
They will discover new ways of living, new food, new habits etc..., a great deal of different experiences that will enrich them. The host family will treat the host as part of the family.
The immesion program is focused on the language immersion, so students will be placed in Spanish families, where the spoken language is Spanish.
As our families are from a small town, they are all very welcoming.
As we run a language school in Yecla, we know all our families quite well, most of their children are or have been our students.
The immersion program gives you the extraordinary opportunity to enjoy the Spanish way of living, culture, food, life style.
We would like our students not only to learn the language but also to live an unforgetable experience.
And believe me, you will!
We can organise the program all year around. The minimum stay is 1 week and the maximun stay is 4 weeks.
Please check dates with us.
Social programWe can organise a great deal of activities, depending on the time of the year these can vary a bit.
El precio incluye:
- Welcome Pack
- Homestay full-board
- Single or shared bedroom with a member of the family.
- Family daily life activities. At least 2 activities with the family per week.
- 7 activities per week with the organization (To choose from the activity list)
- Transfer on arrival and departure from Alicante, Valencia or Murcia airport
- Full support of GRAFTON SCHOOL during their stay
- Spanish group leader at all times.
- Dinner out for the whole group (1 day per week)
- 24 hour emergency number
- Information about the Yecla and what you can do around it.
El precio no incluye:
- Insurance (must be purchased before travelling). Although, we can offer the students an excellent choice of insurance.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Pocket Money
- Personal expenses.
- Spanish classses (they can be quoted)
- Extra airport transfers.
Download our pdf with furhter information about the program.